Patients discharged from intensive care units are granted a second chance for life.
Being restored back to a normal life requires preparation, coaching and a thorough follow up for a smooth and successful transition.
ACCT recovery clinics veneers this second chance providing a complete program
The process commences while the patient is in the critical care unit, establishing, after full assessment a detailed plan in collaboration with his treating physician to create a smooth transition to his normal totally independent life.
Under supervision of clinical pharmacy team
and follow up
Complete Rehabilitation program
Physical medicine and psychological (psychiatry)
- Medication management
- Nutrition assessment and follow up
- Screening for depression and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Rehabilitation and physical medicine consultations
- Point of care ultrasound for cardiac and lung assessment
- Highly skilled nursing staff
- An electronic medical record for each case for evaluating the progress and networking the care throughout the whole bundle of services
- Screening spirometry and six-minute walking test
- Emergency laboratory and radiological assessment
Prior to your discharge, ask your care team about services that can help make your recovery better and safer.